Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Widgets

THE BODY SHOP: Body Moisturizers Review

I guess my love for strawberries will never die, i can eat em, gobble em, rub em all over myself and still not get enough of em :D
Owning a Strawberry Body Butter from THE BODY SHOP is a pleasure to me... ;)  (thumbs up to the exaggeration).

I Totally LOVE Scents like crazy; this particular body butter is scented and so it falls in my love category....( Love in bold tells the gravity of my love for it ;) )


Whats so good about this fruity creamy body butter?

  • It hydrates your skin very well even if you apply a little yet adequate amount.
  • It doesn't feel heavy like those thick creams. 
  • It doesn't give an oily effect to the skin
  • The scent lasts for a long time. ( Thumbs up to Sniffers, and it does smell like real strawberry seeds --> yumm..)
  • The product is against animal testing :D ( I'm an animal lover so it's one thing that i consider good about this product )
You can get a regular size for $20. Its worth the money you spend on it.


Comments:

The product is nice to use even as a night cream ( on your hands and feet or legs or where ever you want), you do not necessarily have to use it only when your skin is scraping off :P
I personally love the strawberry scented how ever there are other best sellers too... you can check them out HERE along with the pricing.

This product is not for face so please get a separate one for your face :D


No comments:

Post a Comment